Current Job Posting
Position: Environmental and/or Social Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Posted: May 2013
Acorn International, LLC delivers environmental, social and sustainability consulting and partnering services to international industries and investors. New business and a strong prospect for growth have created a need to hire a consultant with experience in environmental and/or social assessment for extractive industry and investor due diligence projects. Candidates will also exhibit ambition for growth and the ability to develop and manage new business. The successful candidates will join our existing, highly regarded staff on a full-time employee basis.
- 2-4 years experience, minimum
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in performing environmental and/or social assessment for extractive industry projects
- Demonstrated strong writing and research skills
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to progress on work assignments with limited direction and interaction at times
- Ability to communicate in foreign language(s), especially French, required
- Willingness to travel overseas for work as needed
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- International experience
- Advanced degree (Master’s, PhD, etc.)
- Consultant experience
The successful candidates can expect a competitive salary and benefits, flexible working conditions, and an opportunity to advance with a well-regarded and fast-growing consultancy.
Acorn International is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements/history to: email@example.com, and reference “Consultant Application” in the subject line.