Current Job Posting
Position: Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
Location: Houston, TX
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Posted: May 2014
Acorn International, LLC is a respected, niche consultancy that delivers social and environmental risk assessment/management consulting services to international industries and investors worldwide. We currently have an opening for a full-time position to work as part of our team as an administrative assistant and general office manager in our Houston-based consulting firm. Our ideal candidate will display a willingness to learn new tasks and support team members in a variety of endeavors.
- Ability and willingness to perform a wide variety of support activities, including:
- administrative support tasks, including some marketing and HR duties
- report research and writing
- editing and QA/QC review of technical documents
- coordination of everyday office activities for company president and consultants
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Organization skills and ability to take initiative
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Oil and gas experience
- International experience
- Experience with Dreamweaver software
The successful candidates can expect a competitive salary and benefits, flexible working conditions, and an opportunity to advance with a well-regarded and fast-growing consultancy.
Acorn International is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements/history to: email@example.com, and reference "Office Mgr/Admin Asst Application" in the subject line. No calls please.