EHSS Strategy and Organizational Change
Acorn International offers a wide range of services and experience in Environmental, Health, Safety, and Social Strategy and Organizational Change.
Our staff members have led teams in performing Environmental, Health, Safety, and Social (EHSS) strategy and organizational change programs for energy companies worldwide. Working with senior management, Acorn International helps companies interested in breakthrough performance improvement by implementing world-class management practices and meeting international performance standards.
Acorn International has assisted a number of companies to develop and implement (or improve existing) environmental management systems. In one such project, we developed a world-class health, safety and environmental (HSE) / sustainability management system for a national oil company in India.
Other examples of Acorn International’s staff experience include:
- Safety and Environmental Incident Tracking Management System Implementation Support, Mexico
- Review of Sustainable Development Valuations to Support Market Research for a Major International Electronics Company, Worldwide
- Diagnosis, Benchmarking and Development of Environmental Management System for National Oil Company in India
- Diagnosis, Benchmarking, Training and Development of ESHIA Program for National Oil Company in Kuwait
- Benchmarking of Reputation Risk Management Practices for Major International Oil Company
- Strategy development and implementation support for corporate sustainable development program initiatives at four major energy companies
- EHS management system assessments for multiple energy and service companies, in Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico, and the U.S.
- Development of social performance and risk management guidelines, training and assessments
- Developed consistent, corporate-wide EHSS management guidelines, manuals, and auditing/training program for one of the world’s largest gas companies
- Post-merger integration of EHS function for one of the supermajor oil and gas companies following a merger
- Corporate EHS function value assessment, benchmarking, and strategy development support for a major oil and gas company, just prior to merger with another major
We have developed methods for diagnosing EHSS strategy, understanding EHSS performance measurement and reporting, structuring EHSS functions, and managing corporate reputations within energy companies worldwide. We can apply these same methods to future assignments.
To read more about our EHSS Strategy and Organizational Change projects, visit our Experience page.